The Mera ELB is technically identical to the top of the line Aragon except for the cosmetic. It is the best selling Hannl record cleaning machine and is the first choice for discerning vinyl lovers.
This machine provides maximum ease of use, thanks to the automatic cleaning procedure and user adjustable parameters, speed and vacuum.
It has more robust design in the electrical and electronic areas than the Limited and Limited RB Automs.
- Line voltage: 90 VAC to 260 VAC
- Functions: Varies functions change with a 6 position turning knob
- Operations: The machine can be operated in manual and automatic modes
- Vacuum noise level: 42 dB
- Energy consumption in wash mode: 18 watt
- Energy consumption in vacuum mode: 140 watt
- Housing: 10 mm high gloss acrylic chassis with aluminum corner pieces
- Brushes: Dual row horse hair cleaning brush and round brush
- Record cleaning fluid: Built in record cleaning fluid tank
- Waste liquid: Built in waste liquid tank with drain hose
- Grounding: Grounded vacuum arm and turntable
- Mat: Antistatic washable mat
- Feet: Adjustable feet for leveling
- Warranty: Three years parts and labour
- Dimensions: 380 mm x 380 mm x 260 mm (L x D x H)