- Baltic wood is a great shelving material. Besides its strength and hardness, the multi-layer plywood has different densities to absorb vibration at different frequencies.
- Solid aluminium posts eliminate more ringing compared to hollow posts.
- Anti-vibration system between shelf and solid aluminium post.
- Special resonance control device located in the middle of the shelf further damps the vibration arising from the shelf (see photo showing the underside of the shelf)
- Carbon washers transfer vibrations faster than soft washers.
- Washers also act as a decoupling media between wood and metal.
- Stainless steel spikes efficiently transfer vibration energy to the ground.
- Stainless steel spike discs help dissipate vibration energy radially in all 360 degrees.
- Shelf panel thickness: 30 mm
- Shelf panel size: 600 x 530 mm (width x depth)
- Internal dimensions: 640 x 530 mm (width x depth)
- Overall dimensions: 715 x 530 (width x depth)
- Column diameter: 35 mm
- Column lengths: 150, 180, 240, or 300 mm
- Up to 4 shelves
- Loading capacity per shelf: 100 kg
- Inner panel: Baltic Birch Plywood (Available in 3 finishes: Birch, Wenge, Black)
- Front frame: Aluminum in Black finish only
- Columns: Aluminum (Available in 2 finishes: Black, Chrome)
- Review of Codia Acoustic Design Stage 3000 BAB Rack done by Glen Wagenknecht of 6moons.com
- Review of Codia Acoustic Design Stage 3000 BAB Rack done by Rick Becker of Enjoythemusic.com