- Single layer 30mm MDF plinth
- Fully adjustable low mass highly damped tonearm. The tonearm is also internally damped to control resonance within the tonearm tube.
- Elimination of all tonearm bearings.
- Rotational stability of the platter in a unique triangular bearing with “Zero Clearance”.
- Vanishingly low wow and flutter in fact amongst the best we have ever measured.
- “Belt for Life” of 0.004″ polyester filament.
- DC drive motor with torque servo and isolation from the plinth.
- Tonearm tube is directly coupled to the Golf ball.
- On/Off switch is placed at the rear of the plinth.
- Audio and Motor control electronics are completely separated.
- Direct coupling to the plinth of our much loved squashball isolation feet.
- Well Tempered Lab – new music from your records